Restorative Dentistry Fixes Your Damaged Smile
Damaged or missing teeth can really get you down, making you self-conscious about your smile and creating other problems like:
- Making it painful to chew food
- Making it hard to speak clearly
- Causing bone loss in your jaw
Fortunately, we can repair your dental damage in our Millburn, NJ dentist office. Whether you’ve got a cavity, an infected tooth, or a missing tooth, we can relieve your pain and restore your smile!
To learn more about our restorative dentistry treatments, call Millburn Dental Arts at (973) 957-1604.
We Offer Multiple Restorative Dentistry Services
Our comprehensive restorative dentistry services include:
- Root canals. Dr. Krosser uses the latest technologies to keep this procedure as pain-free as possible, as he removes infected pulp from your teeth and seals them to protect against further damage.
- Dental veneers. Because they cover and bond to the entire front surface of your teeth, dental veneers can fix problems like minor cracks while also strengthening your teeth.
- Dental crowns. Unlike other practices where you have to wait weeks for a crown, we use our CEREC technology to create a custom same-day crown for you.
- Dental bridges. We can replace a single missing tooth or multiple adjacent missing teeth with a dental bridge. We can attach it to your natural teeth or to dental implants.
- Dental implants. We restore dental implants for a tooth replacement that looks, feels, and functions like your own teeth.
Our Experienced Restorative Dentist Helps You Decide
Dr. Krosser has worked with all of the different dental restorations in his 30-plus years as a dentist. So he can help you determine which one is right for your situation, taking into account factors like your health, your lifestyle, and your budget.
He is happy to walk you through all the options during a free consultation. And he provides free second opinions as well!