Cosmetic Dentistry: Your Beautiful New Smile Is Waiting
Good dental health is important, but it isn’t everything! Even if your teeth are healthy, you may shy away from smiling because of crooked teeth or cosmetic imperfections like chips or stains.I am embarassed to smile Read Transcript
If you're embarrassed to smile, there's no doubt we can help you here. The first thing we would want to do is take a look at what it is that is bothering you. Lots of times, things that people think are terrible and difficult don't turn out to be that terrible and difficult. Sometimes somebody will have 12 beautiful teeth in the front of their mouth and one clunker, and as soon as we address the one tooth, it changes everything. Sometimes it's all the teeth are misaligned. Sometimes they're too dark, or they have spaces, or there's just a million different things. You never know why somebody is embarrassed to smile, and until you figure out what it is, the most important part is addressing the issue exactly and figuring out what it is that's bothering them and then you can go from there. Sometimes it's relatively simple, sometimes it's relatively complex.
Fortunately, we offer multiple cosmetic dental treatments in our Millburn, NJ dentist office that will ensure your smile is beautiful as well as healthy.
To get a gorgeous grin, call (973) 957-1604 to schedule a free consultation with cosmetic dentist Dr. Scott Krosser, a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry who has performed countless smile makeovers in his 30-plus years as a dentist.
Get A Gorgeous Grin With Cosmetic Dental Treatments
Whether you want straighter teeth, whiter teeth, or a more even gumline, we’ve got a cosmetic dental treatment for you! And we offer different options for concealing smile flaws, one of which will be right for you.
Our treatments include:
- Same-day dental crowns. With our CEREC technology, you can get a porcelain dental crown in a single day! Dental crowns can cover broken teeth, misshapen teeth, or severely decayed teeth.
- Dental veneers. We can quickly beautify your smile with these thin “shells” that cover the entire front surface of your teeth.
- Teeth whitening. Your pearly whites will look a lot more pearly after using our professional-strength whitening treatments.
- Tooth bonding. This versatile and reversible treatment fixes flaws such as chips, discoloration, and small gaps.
- Gum reshaping. Dr. Krosser can quickly and comfortably remove excess gum tissue with a laser to give you a great-looking gumline. Removing gum tissue can also make “too-short” teeth look longer.
- Teeth contouring. Our laser can also correct uneven teeth or teeth that slightly overlap.
To see how dental technology like lasers can make cosmetic dental treatments more comfortable and effective, call Millburn Dental Arts at (973) 957-1604. Or use our online form to book your visit to our Millburn, NJ dentist office.