Dentures: A Reliable, Cost-Effective Way To Replace Teeth
Dentures have been around for more than a thousand years. Yet they remain popular today, and for good reasons!Dr. Scott Krosser on dentures Read Transcript
Dentures is a great option for people who have had nothing but bad luck with their gums and their teeth are just not solid. It definitely does happen as people get older. They're pretty economical, in terms of being able to restore somebody's complete smile. You can take somebody with really terrible looking teeth and you can give them an absolutely perfect smile with a denture. I've found that most people will get used to them pretty quickly and they do very well.
Compared to some other tooth replacement options, a denture:
- Is an affordable choice
- Don’t require lengthy or invasive procedures
- Offer plenty of versatility, with options that can be used to replace anywhere from a few missing teeth to a whole mouthful
You can choose from multiple dentures options in our Millburn, NJ dentist office, including dentures attached to dental implants. No matter which option you choose, Dr. Krosser has more than three decades of experience successfully making dentures!
To determine if dentures are the right option for you, call Millburn Dental Arts at (973) 957-1604 for a free consultation.
Dentures and Dental Implants Make A Good Team
Affixing dentures to dental implants is an increasingly popular option. These are:
- More convenient. You won’t need messy adhesive to keep dentures in your mouth.
- More comfortable. Because your dentures don’t sit on your gums, they are more comfortable to wear. You might even forget you are wearing them!
- Promote better oral health. Implants stimulate your jawbone a lot like natural tooth roots. So you won’t lose bone density in your jaw the way you can with traditional dentures.
We Offer Multiple Denture Options
You’ve got other tooth replacement options too! You can select a more traditional denture alternative:
- Partial work well if you still have some of your own teeth. They can be fixed – meaning only a dentist can remove them – or removable. Fixed partials can be securely attached to your natural teeth, to dental crowns, or to dental implants. Removable partials will snap into place.
- Temporary can be used to test the fit of a custom-designed dental bridge or denture or to keep you smiling while your mouth heals after teeth are extracted.
Dr. Scott Krosser is a trusted Millburn, NJ dentist who is a member of many distinguished establishments like American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Academy of General Dentistry and also the Millburn Chamber of Commerce to name a few.