Full-Mouth Reconstruction Will Replace Missing Teeth
If you’re missing teeth, chances are the folks around you are missing your smile! In addition to causing you to keep your lips closed, missing teeth can do a real number on your health.Dr. Scott Krosser on full-mouth reconstructions Read Transcript
Full-mouth restorations go from full-mouth dentures, all the way to full-mouth implant restorations, and everything in-between. Sometimes people have lots of gaps and missing teeth: they lost teeth when they were younger, their gums started to go bad—their mouths need to be completely rehabbed. There's a bunch of different ways that we do that type of thing. It brings people back to their former selves. You can take 50, 60-year-old people and give them back the smile that they had when they were 20, which is what a lot of people are looking for.
We offer multiple full-mouth reconstruction choices in our Millburn, NJ dentist office, including dental implants, dental bridges, and dentures, to restore your oral function and health.
Thanks to our services:
- You’ll find it easier to eat healthy foods like fruits and vegetables.
- You’ll maintain more bone density over time, which prevents that “sunken-in” look that makes you look older than your years.
- You won’t be embarrassed to smile anymore.
If you miss your smile and want to get it back, call Millburn Dental Arts at (973) 957-1604.
Over 30 Years of Restorative Dentistry Experience
Dr. Scott Krosser has done numerous full-mouth reconstruction in his three decades as a dentist. He’ll use high-tech tools like digital X-rays to assess your condition, and then he’ll discuss all of your possible choices with you.
Among the factors to consider while developing your full-mouth reconstruction treatment plan:
- Number of missing teeth
- Condition of your remaining teeth
- Your health
- Your lifestyle
- Your budget
Ways We Can Replace Missing Teeth
We provide multiple choices for replacing your missing teeth, one of which will be right for you. You can even combine dental restorations. For example, dental implants can be used in combination with dental crowns, dental bridges, or dentures.
Your options include:
- Dental implants. They look, feel, and function like your own teeth when used with dental crowns, dental bridges, or dentures.
- Dentures. Full dentures can replace an entire mouthful of teeth, or partial dentures can replace several missing teeth.
- Dental crowns. When attached to a dental implant, a dental crown can replace a single missing tooth. We can also use crowns to repair teeth with fractures or other damage. And with our CEREC technology, you can get your crown in just one day!
- Dental bridges. We can replace a single missing tooth or several adjacent missing teeth with a dental bridge.
Dr. Scott Krosser is a trusted Millburn, NJ dentist who is a member of many distinguished establishments like American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Academy of General Dentistry and also the Millburn Chamber of Commerce to name a few.