A Lifetime of Healthy Smiles
Dr. Scott Krosser may be the only dentist who has ever blown up a rubber glove to make a “chicken balloon.” That is how committed he is to ensuring every member of your family, even your young children, have a good family dentistry procedure experience in our Millburn, NJ dentist office.Dr. Scott Krosser on treating the entire family Read Transcript
We treat kids and we treat adults and we do virtually all the services required to take care of everyone. I use a lot of lasers so many times, we don't have to even use the drill or give Novocaine. I know that sometimes is really difficult for people. A lot of times, we don't have to do that. If we do have to do that, we can absolutely do it very comfortably for people. I get a lot of comments about how they didn't feel anything at all, so I know we're doing it the right way.
In addition to the “chickens,” your child will also leave our office with:
- A toy they choose from our “treasure chest”
- A goodie bag with dental care items like a toothbrush and floss
Our family-focused dentistry isn’t just for kids, of course. We offer a full range of dental services for everyone in your family:
- General dentistry, including dental cleanings and dental exams
- Cosmetic dentistry, including dental veneers and teeth whitening
- Restorative dentistry, including same-day dental crowns
- Dental implants
- Oral surgery, including extractions
Thanks to Dr. Krosser’s broad expertise and special training, we even treat conditions like sleep apnea and TMJ disorder. You may even be able to get him to make a “chicken” for the adults in your family!
To visit our Millburn, NJ office for family dentistry services, call Millburn Dental Arts at (973) 957-1604
Technology Drives Your Family’s Dental Treatments
We want everyone in your family to have a great experience, not just your kids. One way we do that is by using the latest technology in almost every aspect of your dental care. Your dental exams are a great example.
Among the high-tech tools we might use during your family dentistry procedures:
- SOPRO intraoral camera, a handheld camera that helps us detect cavities, gum disease, and other signs of dental trouble
- Digital X-rays, for quick and clear images of your family’s mouths, using up to 90 percent less radiation than traditional X-rays
- ViziLite, a tool that helps us detect early signs of oral cancer.
And Dr. Krosser uses lasers to provide treatments that are quicker, more comfortable, and more effective. Here are a few examples:
- Gum disease treatment. In an innovative procedure called LANAP (laser assisted new attachment procedure), Dr. Krosser painlessly removes infected gum tissue with a laser instead of a scalpel.
Get High-Tech But Homey Dental Care
We complement our dental technology with a big dose of personalized attention for every member of your family! For instance:
- We’re willing to schedule longer or more private appointments for you to relieve dental anxiety
- We offer free consultations for many services, and we give free second opinions too
- We provide an after-hours number where you can reach Dr. Krosser in dental emergencies
- We’re open until 8 p.m. two nights a week to make it easier to schedule dental appointments around your family activities.
Dr. Scott Krosser is a trusted Millburn, NJ dentist who is a member of many distinguished establishments like American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Academy of General Dentistry and also the Millburn Chamber of Commerce to name a few.