Teeth Whitening Gives You A Whiter, Brighter Smile
If your pearly whites aren’t looking so pearly, you may not feel much like smiling. Your smile can start to look dingy over time due to:Dr. Scott Krosser on teeth whitening Read Transcript
We generally build custom trays and give people a whitening gel to use at home. It's a pretty easy procedure: it only takes a few minutes a day, 15, 20 minutes a day. In the course of two to three weeks, your teeth can be pretty bright. We do real well with the yellow teeth, gray teeth we kind of stand on our heads to get gray teeth to whiten up, but even they will eventually whiten up, they just take a lot longer time.
- Smoking or using other tobacco products
- Drinking wine, coffee, or other staining beverages
Fortunately, Dr. Scott Krosser can help you get a whiter, brighter smile with home teeth whitening treatments from respected brand Philips. We’ll make sure you get the smile you want by equipping you with customized trays and professional-strength whitening gel.
Your results will be just as good as if we applied the treatments in our Millburn, NJ dentist office, with the added convenience of using them whenever you’d like. While the treatments work, you can multitask and catch up on email or just enjoy your favorite TV show!
Our Teeth Whitening Treatments Vs. Retail Whitening Treatments
- More effective. They use a higher concentration of whitening agents for brighter results – although they are also formulated not to cause any sensitivity.
- Simpler to use. We take impressions of your teeth to make sturdy custom whitening trays that fit snugly over your teeth and make it easier to cover all your tooth surfaces. You won’t struggle with messy strips or flimsy trays!
- Backed by us. Our team is just a phone call or office visit away if you have any questions or concerns.