Cosmetic Dentistry: Services For A Smile Makeover
Few things can kill self-confidence like a flawed smile. While you always want your smile to look good, it’s especially important in situations where you want to convey confidence, like:Dr. Scott Krosser on cosmetic dentistry Read Transcript
We offer almost all options for cosmetic dentistry from basic whitening, to bonding, to veneers, to cosmetic crowns, to complete smile rebuilds. We do just about everything in cosmetic dentistry that there is. There's many reasons to pursue cosmetic dentistry. People want to look better, they want to feel better, and when you have a great, big beautiful smile, you're going to smile more. That reaction rubs off on people. People react to you better. You just feel better about yourself. Everything works better when you feel better about yourself.
- Job interviews
- First dates
- Work presentations
- Parent-teacher conferences
At Millburn Dental Arts, we don’t want imperfections to keep you from showing your smile! We offer a wide variety of cosmetic dental treatments in our Millburn, NJ dentist office that will improve your smile – and give your self-confidence a boost.
The first step in transforming your smile is a free cosmetic dentistry consultation with Dr. Scott Krosser, a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. In his 30-plus years as a dentist, Dr. Krosser has performed countless smile makeovers!
To make an appointment with Dr. Krosser, call (973) 957-1604.
Beautifying Your Smile With Technology
We use the latest dental technology for most procedures – and cosmetic dental treatments are no exception! Dr. Krosser uses high-tech lasers for:
- Gum reshaping. If you’ve got an uneven gumline or too much gum in your grin, Dr. Krosser can quickly and comfortably remove excess gum tissue.
- Teeth contouring. Using the laser, he can correct uneven teeth or teeth that slightly overlap others. By removing gum tissue, he can also make “too-short” teeth look longer.
Lasers offer many benefits. Compared to procedures performed with more traditional dental tools, those done with lasers are:
- More comfortable, both during and after
- More precise
- Completely sterile
More Cosmetic Dental Treatments To Fix Smile Flaws
Our other cosmetic dental treatments include:
- Same-day dental crowns. Using our CEREC technology, we can produce dental crowns in a single day! They can cover all kinds of dental damage, including misshapen teeth, broken teeth, or severely decayed teeth.
- Dental veneers. These are often called “instant orthodontics” because of their ability to quickly beautify your smile.
- Teeth whitening. We’ll give you professional-strength whitening treatments you can use at your convenience for a whiter and brighter smile.
- Tooth bonding. This versatile treatment corrects imperfections such as chips, small gaps, and discoloration. And it’s reversible!