A New Smile For Your Valentine
With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, you might feel like there’s not much to smile about.
Those days of candlelit dinners, chocolates, and romantic getaways may not have left you completely behind, but they’re certainly harder to plan for these days now that you’ve got kids, a career, or both.
Yet even if you were whisked away for a weekend in Paris, you’d still find yourself feeling ashamed of your smile for that photo before the Eiffel Tower.
Teeth that are broken, cracked, stained, or otherwise missing can dash your hopes for a perfect Valentine’s Day as they devastate your self-esteem, forcing you to accept less than you deserve in multiple areas of your life.
So if you’ve got plans for Valentine’s Day, an imperfect, embarrassing smile can destroy the confidence you need to make the most of it. You’ll be too self-conscious to fully enjoy yourself, and that can be the kiss of death for a truly romantic evening, whether that’s at home or halfway around the world.
You don’t have to set yourself up for that kind of disappointment, because my practice can evaluate your needs for a variety of quick cosmetic dentistry procedures that will improve your smile and give you the confidence and beauty you need to make this Valentine’s Day the most memorable one yet.
Cosmetic Dentistry For Valentine’s Glamour
You might think that it’s too late for you to do anything about your smile in time for Valentine’s Day; the kind of results that will make people turn their heads and take notice only after extensive surgery and lengthy recovery times.
That might have been true twenty years ago, but with modern cosmetic dentistry I can offer you a number of methods for improving your smile that can have a massive effect on its quality and appearance – and just in time for February 14!
Modern dentistry is a lot different than what you remember growing up. In my office, scalpels and X-rays have been replaced by lasers. Procedures that would have been unthinkable are now safe, routine and efficient.
For you, this means a better smile in less the time and with none of the pain!
Here are the procedures I recommend if you’re looking for a quick turnaround in time for the big night:
- Whitening – Our take-home whitening trays are stronger than over-the-counter teeth whitening solutions for a brighter smile more quickly. Depending on your scheduling, you may have to abstain from dark foods and liquids, like chocolate and red wine, to avoid re-staining your teeth during your V-Day dinner. A small price to pay for beauty in the nick of time!
- Laser Gum Re-contouring / Reshaping – For gums that are too low or too high, our laser-aided process can give your teeth a proper “frame” with perfect gums. And our laser technology means your recovery time will be just a fraction compared to outdated methods.
- Teeth Cleaning – A must prior to any procedure, you’d be surprised at how far a simple cleaning procedure can go toward making you look and feel better about the quality of your smile.
- Tooth Bonding – One of the most efficient ways of improving the appearance of individual teeth. We use lasers to chemically bond a customized tooth prosthesis to your existing tooth (or teeth, depending on your needs)
- Veneers – Similar to tooth bonding prostheses, veneers are a step up in almost every way, from looks to durability. They’ll give your smile brilliance for years, but the process of designing and creating them can take 1-2 weeks, so make sure to plan ahead!
With these procedures at your disposal, there’s no good reason not to improve your deteriorating smile – and no better reason than to look your flawless best on Valentine’s Day.
Don’t Wait For Romance To Slip Away
These options aren’t going to do you any good if you continue to sit and wait for something to change, or if you keep thinking that nothing can change when it comes to the appearance of your smile.
Millburn Dental Arts has the tools and the talent to deliver your Valentine’s Day smile right on time – but we need you in order to make it happen. Every day you wait is another day closer to a disappointing Valentine’s Day, unless you take action now.
Make this Valentine’s Day worth smiling about by giving us a call at (973) 957-1604 to schedule your first appointment with us. You can also request an appointment online.