Dental Technology For Quick, Comfortable Dental ProceduresDr. Scott Krosser on why a patient should choose Millburn Dental Arts Read Transcript
I have a lot of experience. I've been in dentistry since 1986, so 31 years. I graduated in '85, did my residency in '86, so really 32 years. I've pretty much seen everything and my staff is also very experienced and very tuned in to patients and how they feel. And I think we provide an outstanding experience for people: very comfortable, we're as efficient as we possibly can be with the procedures, we’re as efficient as we possibly can with people, so they feel as comfortable as they can here.
Lots of dentists say they are family-friendly. But we back it up with action!
When your child visits our Millburn, NJ dentist office, we let them choose a toy from our “treasure chest,” and they get a “chicken” we make by blowing up a rubber glove. Your child won’t fear dental visits; they’ll look forward to them!
The adults in your family will appreciate us too. We offer:
- Dental services for everyone, from toddlers to seniors
- A convenient location in the heart of Millburn, where you’ll find ample parking
- Treatments that are quick and comfortable, thanks to our use of the latest dental technologies
- Free consultations for many dental services
- Free second opinions
We’ve been serving families in Millburn, NJ and the nearby communities of Livingston, Short Hills, Maplewood, and Springfield for three decades. We’d love to serve your family too! Call Millburn Dental Arts at (973) 957-1604.
You Won’t Believe The Difference Dental Technology Can Make
Technology has changed how we do everything, from listening to music to driving a car. Dentistry is no different. Dr. Scott Krosser uses high-tech tools like lasers to offer your family the best dental care.
- Placing tooth fillings without a drill or Novocaine
- Finding cavities before they can be detected by the naked eye
- Treating advanced gum disease with no scalpel or sutures
- Detecting problems with far less radiation than traditional methods require
Our family-focused dentistry isn’t just about technology, though. It’s about great service too, with personal touches like:
- Complimentary coffee in our waiting room
- Amenities like pillows and blankets to make you more comfortable during procedures
- Flexible appointment times, such as longer or more private appointments
- A number where you can reach Dr. Krosser in dental emergencies
To enjoy a family-focused experience at the dentist, call Millburn Dental Arts at (973) 957-1604. Or use our handy online form to schedule your family’s appointments at our Millburn, NJ dentist office.