Millburn Dental Arts: Family-Friendly Dental Technology
Dr. Scott Krosser has been a dentist for 30-plus years. During that time, he’s been an early adopter of the latest dental technologies. Using tools such as lasers in our Millburn, NJ dentist office helps him keep your family’s care precise and comfortable.Welcome to Millburn Dental Arts Read Transcript
We've always tried to create the most artistic and the prettiest dentistry that we possibly could. Make the most beautiful smiles, just the best use of whatever we could in order to make the patients as happy as possible. There is absolutely some art to making it all look perfect. There's a lot of technical side to making it strong enough so that it works forever, but there's a lot of art to it also.
I would recommend anyone to come to Scott Krosser and his staff. They're fabulous. They make you feel welcome. They make you feel good. I feel confident being here. I'm totally 100% calm in their care. They're just a pleasure to be around.
They've had a log history, so there are the root canal days, and the crown days, but I still can eat and chew and smile, and I guess that's the best recommendation.
In addition to making your treatments comfortable, our technology helps us ensure they are:
- Stress-free. With the WaterLase, we don’t need a drill to place your fillings. So you won’t experience the stressful noise and mess generated by drills.
- Safe. Digital X-rays use far less radiation than traditional X-rays. And our PerioLase dental laser cauterizes gum tissue as Dr. Krosser works, so there is little chance infection can occur following your gum disease treatment.
- Proactive. We can easily sharpen or enlarge digital X-rays, which helps us find dental problems in their earliest stages. Similarly, we use DIAGNOdent and CariVu tools to help us detect cavities before they are visible to the naked eye.
- Effective. The PerioLase laser removes gum tissue that is infected while leaving healthy tissue in place. Because it retains more tissue and bone structure than traditional methods of gum disease treatment, gums can more easily reattach to your tooth roots.
To visit a dental practice that uses cutting-edge technology for your family’s dental care, call Millburn Dental Arts at (973) 957-1604.
Giving Your Family Great Dental Care
Our dental technology is a big part of how we give you and your family great dental care. But we also offer:
- Customized appointments, such as scheduling longer or more private times
- A full range of dental services, including general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, restorative dentistry, and treatments for conditions like sleep apnea
- Free consultations for many services, and free second opinions
- Amenities like coffee in our waiting room for adults and a “treasure chest” for kids
- An after-hours number where you can reach Dr. Krosser for help in dental emergencies